I've shot the entire roll of B&W film and they've all come out pretty well although I suspect that the shutter release spring is lazy after about 35 years lying ready to spring - the shutter release had been left depressed for all that time, the spring under tension.
Nevertheless, some quite nice shots which have a very old-school feel to them. What did I learn?
- I can still expose a picture properly pretty much by eye!
- I just love the 35mm format - beautifully proportioned pictures - I must save up for a full-frame (FX) Nikon which gives the same field of view.
- I hate having to manually dial in distance to subject in order to focus - not good!
- Digital rocks - autofocus, ISO adjustments on the fly, RAW.
- A fun project but I'm pretty over B&W film on a very old camera.
Anyway, here's a couple of frames from the roll.